Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 years to the day....

and both parents are back to work!!

I started my leave from Mitel exactly 3 years ago to the day today! Wow! How time flies!

Maya likely does not remember the time when she was with my mom and Lori, so for all she knows I or Grant has been with her since she was born, Natasha has been so fortunate to have her parents at home for her whole life, and Jaida, as well, but she is still a baby!!

I am sad today, I had always thought that the girls would grow up with me at home (or at least a parent), for their younger years at least, but the reality is, we are not quite ready to give up some of the little luxurious that the extra income brings us.

I do realize that we have been so fortunate to be able to home with the girls for this long!! But, we do leave them in very capable hands, Melissa. She is wonderful with the girls, and most importantly the girls just love her! Natasha claps her hands in excitement, knowing that Melissa is coming over!

So, as the next few weeks will be a period of adjustment. I feel better in knowing that we will be lying on the sunny beaches of Mexico in just over 4 short weeks! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mexico?! I didn't know you were going to Mexico. Is the whole family going?