We ran a great neighborhood race this morning., with lots of friends.
The big kids ran 5km, and Jaida ran the 1km with her friends. They were super cute.
Here are some photos:
My running partner and I:
Jaida and friends cheering for 5km runners:
Natasha and friends, at the start:
Jaida and friends walking to the start:
Jaida and Vivi running along. I'm pretty sure they were smiling the whole time they were running.
Big boys M and S, finished in 29:15. I am so proud of them. (they are just 7 and 8 and don't train!)
Natasha and Madz running to the finish line. They finished in 39:05!!
Kids enjoying some cake after the race:
Maya at home. She was really really hot, her tummy wasn't feeling very good after the run.
A little bit of water poured over her head, and some cold cold Gatorade is all we needed.
It was a crazy hot day. 31 degrees by 10am.
Looking forward to it again next year!
1 comment:
what a great day!
thanks for taking all the pictures and for running with girls.
darc
Post a Comment