Hard to believe that 4 years has passed since I last stepped foot at 'work'.
I had so many ideas of what I was going to accomplish in my time off, reorganizing the house, painting, decorating, building a garbage shed, cleaning the basement, etc...
Instead, I took my girls to school and pick them up every day. I got to spend time in their classrooms, go on field trips, bake for the class, run events at the school, play with so many of their friends.
Tomorrow starts a new chapter. It will be nice to be in a new head space, bring home a little more money, and take on new challenges.
I have been home with them for almost 8 of the last 10 years, I think we've had it pretty good. I hope they've had fun too! They are pretty fantastic little girls!
Monday, September 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are fantastic girls!!!! You should be very proud.
Post a Comment