Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

Long overdue. Here are just some of our 2010 highlights:

- Quinzhee Building and Backyard winter camping.
- Skating on the Canal, or `Going for Beavertails`as the kids would call it
- Montreal - Biodome
- Niagara Falls - visit with my 2 aunts from India!!
- New Brunswick - Grampy`s Farm and Fundy National Park
- North Carolina - relaxing, YES I said relaxing, vacation, visiting my favorite cousins, uncle and aunt.
- MS Rona Bike Tour - I think we were the slowest group, but we had fun!!!
- CIBC Run for the Cure - the girls` first experience running in an event. GREAT!

I am sure there was so much more, but those are the things that come to mind.

We had a great year, fantastic summer vacation and a smooth transition back to school...Looking forward to a great 2011...!!!

No comments: