Jaida is 9 months old! I'm not sure if I think it feels like she's been around for longer or shorter than that, so I guess 9 months would be about right. At her checkup today she weighed in at 16-6 lbs and 27 1/4 inches tall; not too bad considering she was only 4-13lbs at birth. No crawling yet but she is by far our most active kid by the 9 month mark. She's already got 5 teeth (3 on top and 2 on the bottom), and she loves to show them off for the camera!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
9 months
Jaida is 9 months old! I'm not sure if I think it feels like she's been around for longer or shorter than that, so I guess 9 months would be about right. At her checkup today she weighed in at 16-6 lbs and 27 1/4 inches tall; not too bad considering she was only 4-13lbs at birth. No crawling yet but she is by far our most active kid by the 9 month mark. She's already got 5 teeth (3 on top and 2 on the bottom), and she loves to show them off for the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adorable pic!!!
Well done Grant - keeping the blog going...
Post a Comment