The night before the big day, we decided to let Maya choose how she wanted spend her day. Here is a picture of the night before.

The choices were somewhat limited, Mayan Ruins, ocean/beach, pool or nothing. Poor kid, with limited choices. It took Maya about a minute to decide she wanted to go see some Mayan Ruins (I am sure it was name related!)
So, off we headed to Tulum, to take a peek at the Ruins. They were quite beautiful and amazing how this city was built so long ago. Now there are nothing compared to many more that are around the area, but we were not about to embarke on such a journey this time.

It was a beautiful day. Hot, sunny, perfect for a dip in the ocean. After walking around Tulum for about 5 minutes, Maya decided we should find the beach. We managed to drag it out to about 1/2 hour and head to the beach and play. Natasha wanted nothing to do with the ocean. When I say nothing, I mean "I don't want Maya to go in the water" and "I don't want Daddy to go in the water" and "I don't want to play on the beach"... You get the picture.
The waves were quite large, for a child anyways, but very fun for us! Maya REALLY enjoyed it! We spent quite a while jumping in the waves and even waded deeper into the ocean together and enjoyed the float!

All the while Natasha and Jaida were playing in the sand, Natasha crying saying "I don't want to play on the beach" both covered from head to toe in sand!

We capped of the night we a dinner at her restaurant of choice, buffet, with a delicious cake, and a trip to the Hacienda for some shopping!
I will add a couple more pictures from cake/dinner when upload them
I think she had a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment