Well, I am happy to report I survived my first week of work!! The girls were happy, Jaida fed well, and I feel better than I have in a while!! I have to admit the stress and lost sleep over returning, was completely un-neccesary...
Ahhh, the bus, I'd forgotten what it was like. Since my office is at Terrasse des Chaudiers, in Hull, I am taking the bus to work, first time since 1997. It is about a 10 minute walk to Tunney's Pasture, where I can take pretty much any bus. I have to say, the bus service is extremely convinient. On Monday it took me 40 minutes, and by friday I had it down to 23 minutes. I was a little worried about the mid-day service, but it too is great; I'm really getting good at speed walking!!
Working part time is fantastic, that is, of course, due to the fact that child care is essentially free for now (Grant). I'll certainly enjoying it while it lasts.
I think Grant enjoyed his week. He got the girls dressed, fed and Maya to school. Though, there were no 'outings' for the girls, he certainly accomplished a bit around the house. He had partial help 3 out of 5 days, but he did manage to cook 2 delicious meals for us when I was on course Thursday and Friday!!! I could definetly get used to this! Though I'm not sure my ego could handle Grant being a better chef than I!!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment