Well, we are just about finished my third week of work, so far it is going quite well. I am having a hard time getting up and out of the house in the morning, the nights have been more disrupted lately, hopefully that will change soon.
Anyways, it has been 3 weeks since I've done a load of laundry...can you imagine the pile up? Well, have no fear, Grant is here!!! Apart from taking great care of the kids, he has managed to keep up with the crazy laundry, AND he is on top of the girls bathing schedule!! I know, who is this guy??? What is the catch? Good question. Well, they spend a LOT of time at home...but from what I hear they are headed to play group today...!!!
I'm headed home for a great week-end. Have a great long week-end everyone...I'm looking forward to chocolate!! :)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment